Other than pieces of information, groups may experience the accompanying deterrents, which could influence their positions in a leg.
Beginning Line Task
First presented in Season 15, the Starting Line Task powers groups to finish a close-by challenge before getting the sign to their first global objective. Regularly, the test just figures out which groups will get the option to take the fastest flight; on a few events, the last group to complete got a punishment to be served later in the race, or was promptly dispensed with from the race out and out.
- In The Amazing Race: Virtual Amazing Race Singapore , the two countries’ groups were set in opposition to one another in a round of back-and-forth, with the triumphant country’s groups allowed a ten-minute early advantage.
- In the fourth and fifth periods of the Israeli release, the 14 groups were isolated into two gatherings of seven on the primary leg; each gathering started the Race at independent beginning lines and had separate errands to finish before arriving at the Pit Stop, where the last-place groups in each gathering were dispensed with. The excess groups converged toward the beginning of the subsequent leg, so, all in all, the race got back to its standard arrangement.
U-Turn in the virtual amazing race :
The U-Turn, presented in season 12, permits a group to constrain another group to finish both Detour jobs in the leg. Like the Yield, a U-Turn marker board is put on the course either preceding or following the Detour in specific legs and groups should stop at the marker to announce their goals to utilize or decay the U-Turn before proceeding. The group deciding to U-Turn should stick a photograph of the U-Turned group on the U-Turn marker, just as a more modest photograph of themselves onto a connected segment named Politeness of. A group, by and large, may practice their U-Turn power once all through the race, however, in U.S. Season 29 and The Amazing Race Canada, groups were permitted to U-Turn twice. If a U-Turned group is in control of an Express Pass, it might utilize it to avoid one yet not both of the Detour undertakings. If a group U-Turns a group that has effectively passed the marker, the U-Turn is invalidated. As found in the third Israeli season, one leg had two Detours and a U-Turn, and the group who were exposed to the U-Turn was needed to finish the two Detours appropriate for the principal U-Turn as it were.
A few variations and turns on the U-Turn include:
- The Visually impaired U-Turn or Unknown U-Turn presented in Season 14, swears off the Politeness of stickers, permitting groups to U-Turn each other secretly.
- The Twofold U-Turn, presented in Season 17, permits two groups to U-Turn at a similar marker. The two groups must U-Turn various groups, however, it is workable for a group to U-Turn another and be U-Turned themselves.
- The Visually impaired Double U-Turn, presented in Season 21, consolidates the Blind and Double U-Turns; both of the groups who decide to U-Turn may do so secretly.
- An alternate variation of the Double U-Turn, as found in the third Israeli season, was just offered for the U-group Turn. The principal U-Turn was chosen by a vote.